Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: la musica esta de luto murio Michael Jackson 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

la musica esta de luto murio Michael Jackson  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
Surclubber

alta:16/06/06
lun 29-jun-2009 12:48

DJs react to the loss of Michael Jackson on Twitter. Here are just a few reactions...

Sander Kleinenberg: "just finished my gig in Tel Aviv with "Rock With You" and an image of MJ on the screens.. too soon.. obviously.. a legend.. an inspiration.."

Steve Angello: "Well. I know he's done bad stuff but he was a music pioneer. So god bless hom and rest in peace !! Michael jackson we'll remember u."

Calvin Harris: "I can't believe it, Michael Jackson rest in peace"

Deadmau5: RIP MJ. You were always in our hearts and in our music. Bonus points: "thriller" intro synth stab used in "hi friend" ...just reversed.

Judge Jules: "This week I got sent the best M.Jackson bootleg I've heard in ages. Gutted I didn't have it burned off to play in the club."

Greg Cerrone: What the fuck! Musics World KING MJ is gone. can't realize,can't breath,can't move... something is dead inside of me and in the entire world. doing my weekly dj set now, i'm just devastated... little tribut today for THE KING. will play some MJ tonight in Croatia FOR SURE!!!!

Sharam: Michael Jackson dead? this is a sad day for music. What a loss. 140 letters wont do it, 1440 words to describe what he meant to me!

Damian Lazarus: Heard about MJ half an hour before end of set tonight; made announcement on mic and ended on 'I can't help it'.. very sad!

Erick Morillo: Long Live the Legend of the Killer Beats!!!

Vandalism: Can't believe he's gone, but Michael Jacksons legacy will live on forever, in what was some of the best music ever made, R.I.P.

Wally Lopez: I LOVE: MICHAEL JACKSON! R.I.P.

Markus Schulz: I am really crushed right now. Driving home from dinner listening to a tribute to MJ on radio really hit me hard.

Ian Carey: RIP Michael, Your music and legacy will live on for ever....

Chocolate Puma: we heard about MJ while playing @ the beach. couldn't believe it. very surreal! RIP

ATB: The King of Pop is dead... That´s so sad....

Kim Fai: Heard the news just as i was going on and my stomach dropped :( R.I.P. Michael. Wonder how long before the "Tupac" type rumours start?

Fedde Le Grand: O.... Im probably the last person to find out. Since i was on the plane. But... R.I.P. MJ

Dirty South: Very sad moment in the music industry. My heart goes out to family, friends and all fans. Rest in peace Michael Jackson.

Sebastian Ingrosso: R.I.P M

BT: Rest in peace Michael. What an amazing musical gift you will always be. It was an honor to meet Michael. In this moment, I am hoping we can all show compassion and appreciation for the living.

Dave Seaman: Waking up to the very sad news about Michael Jackson death. I have some amazing memories of times spent listening to his music.

Mark Knight: R.I.P MJ,.. Gone to a Better place now. A sad day for music

Dave Dresden: Thank you for the drum beats michael jackson. Your drums have made my music special :)

Chris Lake: NOOOO!!!!! JACKSON GONE!?!?!?!?!

Saludos!!!

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.