Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Creamfields Buenos Aires 2011 - 12 de Noviembre 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Creamfields Buenos Aires 2011 - 12 de Noviembre  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
COLOTO

alta:22/08/05
mié 02-nov-2011 20:14

Martin Vannoni deepsexyfuturistichouse another story and dance and enjoy;)

Danny Howells Southfest was a bad set by me .. I didn't play well that night. Roll on next week x

Martin Vannoni yes, I know, I also felt bad to see people throwing bottles, sorry about that, but luckily you follow coming

Martin Vannoni before coming to Buenos Aires or the same day of the festival?, so we'll greet the hotel hahahahaha

Danny Howells No hotel greetings, I need to prepare some deepsexy ;)

Damian Muñoz and with what you said convinced me to buy the ticket.

Martin Vannoni hahahahahaha genius, Now you tell me who prepares deepsexy not promise to go with the 20 girls who are your fans danny! jejejejeje

Lucas Ciarg personally, at state alsina buenos aires (this year) i felt that it was hard to recognize you, in most parts of your set i think you sounded like everyone else, but perhaps was just me, or is that i dont feel too good with the current techn ...

Martin Vannoni quentin harris let me tell you. your edit is fantastic sorry all the comments, but generates admiration for many of us, music and person ;)

Danny Howells State, I did play hard. But I WAS paranoid that the crowd weren't enjoying the deeper stuff, maybe because I was so tired that night. I do have to go now though, so see you all next week!! x x

Christian Colonesse ‎Guille Jordán

Guille Jordán GENIO!!!

San Banche Want to dance in a Danny Howells eternal music loop!

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.