Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Steve Lawler encontra Ibiza DJ awards categories 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Steve Lawler encontra Ibiza DJ awards categories  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
H.A

alta:26/02/06
lun 27-ago-2012 1:25

DJAwards - Electronic Music Awards - Ibiza Its nice to know you care,..you´d be surprised to hear that we do not form the nominees or the categories alone, but with the help of a panel of musos from the industry; dj´s, managers, agents, venue owners, promoters, media and dj equipment suppliers, its a daunting task trying to place nearly 80 djs so we ensure that all managers are notified of their nomination. Seth Troxler asked to be put into the Tech House category, so there you have it…its subjectivity at its best! You would also be surprised that DJ Awards is a non profit organisation, we give the invitations away (free). Steve can we invite you to be part of this panel for 2013?

DJ Steve Lawler To DJ Awards. Please note im not suggesting YOU do this for money, I am merely pointing out that the music industry as a whole is becoming more and more money driven. I do support DJ awards I have 7 myself from the last years and like i said i think awards are a positive thing. My point is soley about genres becoming more and more in accurate as to what people are actually playing and more about how people want to be perceived. I am surprised about seth but then again thats the beauty of Seth Troxler, always doing something that surprises and not what people expect, bug props to him for his general attitude. (I will ask seth though) ;) as i have been nominated many times before i also understand that there are several people involved in the selection but more of a select few. sorry if this feels personal it certainly isnt, i just felt i would like to say what many people are thinking and thats the dilution of genres and the blatant inaccuracy of them. respect to you for replying. x

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.