nuevo mensaje 

ir al último mensaje

usuario
mensaje
A6us

dee jay
alta:25/07/04
sáb 26-abr-2008 11:55

Se que hay un thread para las reviews de la Xss , pero aprovechando semejante artista me tome el atrevimiento de publicar un thread nuevo , espero que no les moleste.

Este viernes 2 tenemos un invitado de lujos , Fabio Stein ! . El artista trance brasilero con mas feedback en europa nos visita a hacer un set demoledor para los amantes del uplifting-tech trance.

Nos vemos en el subsuelo!! mas que recomendado.

Luego dejo la bio y mas data.

A6us

dee jay
sáb 26-abr-2008 11:57

Quoted in DJ Mag Brazil?s Fantastic 4 feature, tipped as Breakthru DJ for 2008 by Judge Jules, in the Top 100 DJ Mag issue and voted into the Trance Addict Top 250 DJs, Fabio Stein is one of the leading names of the trance scene hailing from South America

The São Paulo-based, Italo-Brazilian tech-trance pioneer, was the very first trance producer from his country to release a major hit in Europe. We?re talking about Tran-4 (on Maelstrom records). The track was heavily supported by many of the worlds top DJs, considered by Judge Jules the best track of 2006, featuring on many CD compilations, air played 14 consecutive times on Judge Jules? The Weekend Warm-Up, on BBC Radio 1 and? well, that was only just the start!

This track, which was co-released with State Of Trance and followed up by the most recent Panic Mode (track of the month at iDJ Magazine, Dec/07) has opened the gates to a massive influx of studio work for Fabio.

He followed this by winning the Pimp My Track competition held by Sander van Doorn and has gone on to remix the likes of Judge Jules, Johan Gielen, Dave 202 and fellow Brazilian producers DJ Jack, Danny Oliveira and Superti. He has released his work on leading labels such as Maelstrom (New State), Five AM, Discover (Recover World), Tunes For You (Black Hole), Oxygen (Spinnin`) to name a few; appeared on compilations like Cream Ibiza (New State), Judgement Sundays - The True Sound Of Ibiza (Ministry Of Sound), Godskitchen - Global Gathering (New State), Gatecrasher - Immortal (Ministry Of Sound), The World`s Greatest Trance (Resist Music) and Live As... Vol. III (Discover), and many more; finally, he has collaborated with other artists such as Ali Wilson, DJ Jack, DJ Phunk and even the UK song-writer Katie Marne.

The result was a huge list of DJ support including Paul van Dyk, Judge Jules, Johan Gielen, Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell, Yoji Biomehanika, Marcel Woods, Mark Sherry, John Askew, Matt Darrey, Agnelli & Nelson, Gareth Emery, John O?Callaghan, Graham Gold and so many more that wouldn?t fit here!

But enough about production work, let?s talk about djing?

Inspired by his first Brazilian mentor, Ricardo Guedes, Fabio Stein started djing in Rome, in the year 2000, learning his skills by observing the performances of his first influences: Carl Cox, Danny Tenaglia, Paul van Dyk and Mauro Picotto. His friendship with Italian MC Master Enjoy helped Fabio thru his very first steps around the DJ booth.
When he moved back to Brazil, in 2002, he met DJ Jack and joined his Energy BR staff, the very first Brazilian trance nucleus, which has grown to be the biggest in South America. Today, the staff celebrates 5 years of success, consolidated by over 20 editions of the Energy BR club-event phenomenon State Of Trance (no relation to Armin van Buuren?s show).
Besides being a S.O.T. co-resident with DJ Jack, Fabio is one of Brazil?s most in demand trance DJs, and have played in almost every corner of the country, including major clubs like Pacha SP, Anzu, Lov.e, Espaço Anchieta, Cozumel, Spin, Clash and big events like Spirit Of London - http://www.spiritoflondon.com.br (40.000 people) and Zenith Day Party. He even found the time to do his very first studio workshop at the Tracker Tower music production school.
World wide, Fabio has just enjoyed his first European tour in 2007, landing in major clubs and events like The Gallery @ Turnmills (London ? UK), Unifi @ Room At The Top (Bathgate ? UK), Continental Stage @ Dance Valley Festival 2007 (Amsterdam ? NL), Judgement Sundays @ Eden (Ibiza ? ES), Lunatic Trance @ Alcatraz (Luzern ? CH), Super @ Cellophane (Rimini ? IT).
In less than 2 years Fabio has shared the decks with the likes of Armin van Buuren, Judge Jules, Christopher Lawrence, John ?00? Fleming, George Acosta, Johan Gielen, Marco V, Marcel Woods, Nick Warren, Lisa Lashes, John O?Callaghan, Martin Roth, Flash Brothers, Ali Wilson, Matthew Dekay, Dogzilla, Blank & Jones, and many many more?

If you haven?t had the chance to check the Stein sound live, look after his radio guest mixes around the internet: DI.fm, Afterhours, TnT Radio and ETN provide just a few examples.

After a very busy year filled with DJ gigs around the world and exciting new studio projects, stay tuned for 2008, as Fabio Stein will be back with full power!

G10

alta:31/05/06
#3 (respuesta al #2)
sáb 26-abr-2008 14:35

tremendo!
siempre me gusto sus producciones
lastima q lo confirmaron a ultimo momento a pocos dias y medio complicado y muchas ganas de escuchar algo tech trance

saludos

]u|i

alta:04/10/07
lun 28-abr-2008 12:32

[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/][img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.ne t/uploads/852023582b.jpg[/img][/url]

]u|i

#5 (respuesta al #4)
lun 28-abr-2008 12:33

A ver si me sale ahora.. ^^

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/][img]http://img2.freeimagehosting.ne t/uploads/852023582b.jpg[/img]

]u|i

#6 (respuesta al #5)
lun 28-abr-2008 12:36

:$ PERDÓN! Ahora sí... este es el que va...

Flyer: http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/852023582b.jpg

el lea

alta:29/07/05
lun 28-abr-2008 12:46

linda visita...

A6us

dee jay
lun 28-abr-2008 12:48

Este sabado estuvimos tocando en porto alegre con Fabio.

Si les gusta Eddie halliwell , Goodgreaf , Discover y toda la onda tech-trance banger , VAYAN.

tiene una tecnica impecable fabio , por momentos me hizo acordar a halliwell .

Ademas tira cada track extraño que te caes de cola.

En fin.. nos vemos el viernes!

lauchi87

dee jay
alta:22/08/05
#9 (respuesta al #6)
lun 28-abr-2008 19:15

Buenazo ese flyer!
Happy Birthday! ;)

A6us

dee jay
vie 02-may-2008 14:20

nos vemos hoy 8-)

]u|i

vie 02-may-2008 15:07

siiiiii ^^

nuevo mensaje 

volver al foro Clubbers 

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.