usuario
mensaje
Tano_14

alta:13/07/04
sáb 27-jul-2013 9:15

JUL
David Guetta, forced to flee the stage in embarrassment
BY COCOFM ROLEDAVID GUETTA, EDM, EMBARRASSED, FESTIVAL

At a recent show in Paris the pop star, David Guetta, was forced to flee the stage in embarrassment when at the start of his show he hit the play button on the wrong track.

Instead of hearing Guetta’s usual pop-house hits, fans were inadvertently treated to a personal self help CD that had been prescribed to Guetta for treatment of crippling chorophobia – the irrational fear of dancing.

Guetta took to Twitter to release the following statement: “To all my fans, I’m sorry that you had to find out that I have been pre-recording sets and not playing live.”

“Please understand that this is not due to lack of talent or laziness but because of this crippling phobia, for which I am seeking professional help, as was heard when I accidentally hit play on my coping CD.”

The EDM star claimed that the condition developed in childhood following a dancing accident at a school talent show which left the performer “acutely embarrassed” and a “confirmed bed wetter.”

The pop star went on to further say that ordinarily he doesn’t “even look at the crowd. I’ll just twiddle some knobs on the mixing desk thingy. When I do have to look up to the crowd I’ll close my eyes as if enjoying myself, or I’ll let my golden locks dangle in front of my eyes so I don’t see people dancing.”

“Ironically with no-one dancing it probably would have been one of my shows that I would have actually enjoyed.”

Fuente: http://coco.fm/david-guetta-forced-to-flee-the-stage-in-embarrassment /

Zabielado

alta:07/06/08
#2 (respuesta al #1)
sáb 27-jul-2013 12:20

David "la mentira" Guetta!

Es increíble que con las facilidades que existen hoy para llevar a cabo un buen Dj set , este muchacho tenga todo pre seteado.

Pd: lo de la fobia es cualquiera!

Zabielado

alta:07/06/08
sáb 27-jul-2013 12:24

Frankie Knuckles · Top Commenter
Ive spent forty years at this craft of DJing. Every time I step up to play, to this day I'm scare beyond imagination. But I never let it get the better of me to the point where I would perpetrate a fraud on the public. I'd make a conscious effort to do my very best. Sometimes I was great, sometimes no so. But at least I tried and, thru this I gained the respect of the audiences I've been playing for over the years and my contemporaries.
I don't think it's disgusting the amount of money he gets paid. But I do think its disgusting that club owners and promoters around the will spend that kind of money on someone who doesn't have the gift to do this job properly. And what makes it worse is his laughing in everyone's face that pays good money to watch him perpetrate this fraud. David Guetta has believers and followers. The lie he perpetrates on every stage in every arena shows how much of a sucker he thinks these people are. In all my years I would never take the audience that believe in me into a place that would disrespect them. I sweat like a man on his way to the gallos throughout every set I play and, I prefer being close enough to the crowd so that they can see the hard work I put into keeping them entertained. Not every mix is perfect. But nothing in life is perfect. At least I make an effort. I too could pre-record my sets and act as if I'm doing it live but, I would know that I'm faking it. And so would anyone working with me or hanging around me. And when it's all over and done with I have to live with myself.
I don't walk in ths man's shoes but I can't imagine he has much of a conscious either. He's a pop star of the Milli Vanilli variety. If nothing else at the end of my life it will never be said that I was a fake or charlatan.

Frankie has spoken!

Texto sacado del facebook oficial

Budinho

dee jay
músico
alta:04/11/09
sáb 27-jul-2013 13:34

En pocas palabras lo mando a laburar, que se levante 5:30 de la mañana, se cuelgue el bolso y se vaya a tomar el bondi, era hora que le fueran poniendo un freno los mismos DJs al farsante, igual que te frente el carro asi Knuckles es dejarte afuera, la leyenda ha hablado.

DMA

músico
alta:27/12/03
sáb 27-jul-2013 20:02

Sin ánimo de defender a Guetta, que es un ladrón tremendo, el artículo es una mentira más grande que una casa. La fuente original del "rumor" es un sitio de parodias, y además leyendo el texto queda claro que es una joda (Guetta diciendo que se esconde tras sus "bucles dorados" para no ver a la gente bailar por su absurda fobia, entre un montón de otros párrafos dignos de la revista Barcelona).

Que deja mucho que desear como DJ lo sabemos todos, pero toda esta cosa de la fobia es un sketch gente, no se crean cualquier cosa que sale en Internet.

Tal es así, que hasta dudo que el supuesto Frankie Knuckles que "contesta" sea EL verdadero Frankie Knucles. De todas maneras es cierto lo que dice sobre las diferencias de tocar algo pregrabado y tocar algo en vivo, en eso estamos todos de acuerdo, y si el verdadero Guetta toca algo PRE-GRABADO, tiene todo mi repudio (tanto él como cualquiera que lo haga).

Pero bueno, en cuanto al artículo, es una joda!

Saludos.

fedecuervo78

alta:20/03/04
#6 (respuesta al #1)
mar 30-jul-2013 0:57

Tanito volviste por aca??? Años que no se nada de vos maestrooo, vos si que sabes de musica geniooo!!!

Tano_14

alta:13/07/04
#7 (respuesta al #6)
mar 30-jul-2013 7:56

Gracias man! de vez en cuando paso. abz gde!

kfcrespi

músico
alta:22/12/09
mar 30-jul-2013 14:22

lo q no entendi bien es si disparo un track equivocado en la parte equivocada, o un CD de auto ayuda antes de salir...

mas alla de eso, me alegro q le haya pasado, si es que de verdad le paso

DMA

músico
alta:27/12/03
#9 (respuesta al #8)
mar 30-jul-2013 20:21

No pasó.

Funky-Whisky

dee jay
alta:12/04/10
sáb 03-ago-2013 8:59

http://www.wunderground.ie/guetta-throws-toys-out-of-pram/

Diegho

alta:03/05/08
#11 (respuesta al #10)
jue 08-ago-2013 11:52

Dejen de hacerle fama a este mamarracho, por h o por b siempre se está hablando de él.

nuevo mensaje 

volver al foro Clubbers 

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.