Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Review Tiesto @ Big one 11/3 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Review Tiesto @ Big one 11/3  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
minogue
baneado

baneado
alta:11/05/05
mar 14-mar-2006 16:07

The next day I went to Argentina for the opening party of the new club Crobar. Since one of my favorite clubs in America is Crobar New York, I was honoured that they asked me to play on the opening night of this club in Buenos Aires. When I was there for the sound check, I was pleasantly surprised to see how good this club looks during the day! I mean, most of the clubs in the world look 'kakak' in the daylight. The beautiful interior and the sound system were amazing! Steve Dash from New York is famous for designing it. Everything you play sounds great on such sound system. The party itself was OK; lots of Argentinean VIPs. It's always like that at this kind of parties: the crowd is too cool to let themselves go. It was fun for me though because I could experiment with my new records and test stuff out. It was a great gig to do since I was just back on the road again.

On the next day I played in a club called Big One. Well, the name says it all. It is a huge club with a pounding sound system and a crowd you can only dream of as a Deejay!! Everything starts late in Buenos Aires. Nothing happens in the clubs before 3 in the morning, which is crazy. In Los Angeles everybody is already asleep by that time and the party is only starting here! It was an epic night. I played until 9 in the morning and the place was just as packed as when I started at 3! The whole time people were crawling over each other but in a friendly way and, of course, they where singing and screaming as if Argentina won the world championship.

On Sunday I got invited to go to a soccer match of the local team 'Boca Juniors'. That was quite an experience! WOW. I've been to football matches in Europe but they are not the same. Here, they are like parties as well. The supporters sing and play drums during the whole match. It wasn't quiet for even 1 second during the whole match! After the match, we went to a nice restaurant for a great meal. Argentineans appreciate good things in life, I noticed.

I am here for a few more days before I leave to Malaysia and I am very happy for that because I fell in love with Buenos Aires since the first time I played here 2 years ago.
Their food here is great, there are parties every night and beautiful cultural things to do here. The people are super friendly and not because they expect a tip from you. They just are this way wherever you go.

xxx

Tiësto

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.