Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Review sonar sound bsas 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Review sonar sound bsas  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
root infarinato

dee jay prof.
músico
alta:28/09/05
jue 23-mar-2006 12:22

jajaja es verdaddd!!!
que furcio!!!!
bueno, es anglosajon, le pego en el palo (¿?)
igualmente... me parece que el chiste se acaba a los 8 temas, como dijo gustavo lamas por ahi... es divertido, pero yo me canse un poquitin y me fui al sonar cinema. .. volvi y sonaba new order (que es inglesss, tan bruto no soy ! ). escuche varias veces en lanoche missy elliot, new order, gwen stefani... se robaban los tracks entre yoda y diplo.

ai loder, pero porque no me saludaste? sos una perra. ;)

de la pagina del sello antidote records, que edita a yoda y edito entre otras a su disco how to cut and paste (volume 1 & 2), que mas divertido es verlo en vivo que escucharlo, sin hablar de las visuales...

Since vinyl has risen zombie like from the grave to rude health, hip hop's long standing love affair with the humble audio cassette has helped put the D90 back on the map. New York mix-tape giants like DJ Clue, Funkmaster Flex, Chubby Chubb, Tony Touch and Ron G tapes pump the latest exclusive jamz and self congratulatory brags on their own greatness.

Meanwhile, back in London, England, a new breed of mix-tape DJ resides. Duncan Beiny AKA DJ Yoda is a one of hip hop's unique characters, his mix-tapes are lovingly crafted to the point of obsession, the result is a dense, often hilarious mish mash of hip hop, pop culture and bad taste in the tradition of Kid Koala or The Avalanches.

Hip-hop is about representing your area, your subject matter what you see around you, however when your hood is the sleepy, suburban oasis of Woodside Park then the results are bound to be a little fucked up.

"When I first got into hip-hop none of my mates at school were into it. So for the first five years I was winging it totally," grins Yoda. " It took me two years to work out how to mix two records together so that's just what I ended up doing for my own amusement. What I found funny was mixing pop records with hip-hop records and things that you wouldn't expect."

Yoda's shamelessly immature sense of humour is his calling card, or as he puts it; "I don't think anybody else is quite as stupid and ridiculous." His back catalogue of tapes includes Jews Paid and Jews Paid Too! with partner DJ Greenpeace, Jewbonics, Turntable Schmurntable and Piano Breaks. Highlight include mixing dialogue from 'Neighbours' in with Wu-Tang beats and a food related rhyme montage over Oliver Twist's 'Food Glorious Food'.

This surreal, post-modern take on hip hop is also reflected in Fat Lace Magazine (which Yoda contributes to and co-edits), which combine a Pythonesque view of hip hop with an almost autistic knowledge of the most obscure hip hop.

"I'm of the MTV generation of kids with short attention spans," confesses Yoda. "I love to take the funniest moments from movies, music, computer games, radio even myself brushing my teeth."

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.