Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Radio Show - Sets & More 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Radio Show - Sets & More  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
Kokolejo

alta:28/08/08
jue 28-ene-2010 10:41

Como ya lo hizo Paul van Dyk, ahora Armin tambien tendrá su propio conicerto de sus temas, tocados por una orquesta de Musica Clasica.

Classical concert of Armins music

Sometimes, the boundaries of two different music genres fade. On March 4th and 5th, a Dutch orchestra called Noord Nederlands Orkest, will play the classical interpretations of Armin van Buuren during two concerts. From 'Communication' to 'Serenity' and 'In & Out of Love', a big selection of his catalogue will be translated into classical compositions.

Armin:"I think this is a great initiative. Two different worlds that seem difficult to join, but I believe that this can lead to something new. I strongly believe that the NNO is doing a great job with this ambitious idea. There's been a lot of flirting between these two styles (classical and trance), but for the first time this is really happening. Fantastic!"

The Dutch cities of Leeuwarden and Groningen will be treated to a late-night concert with official afterparty. Tickets are only ? 15 or ? 7,50 if you're a student. Armin is convinced that his fans will love these special concerts. Armin:"Trance music sometimes touches classical music. I wouldn't compare myself with classical composers, but the euphoric feeling I get when listening to some classical pieces is similar to the feeling I get when I listen to trance. I hope these concerts opens doors to those who normally don't open these doors. I am convinced that trance lovers also love classical music en vice versa."

For more info and tickets, check the website of the NNO.
BACK TO HOM

Saludos

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.