Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: John OO Fleming - Global Trance Grooves Radioshow 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

John OO Fleming - Global Trance Grooves Radioshow  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
el lea

alta:29/07/05
jue 14-feb-2008 9:30

Beloved of the Brixton massive, the psy trance crew and clubbers the world over, this well respected musical don has done it all in a career that?s spanned decades, continents and genres. From humble beginnings back here in the UK he?s taken residencies left right and centre and appeared across the world, all while heading a successful label with many a classic listed in it annals. As part of our long running series where you get to ask top artists the questions, this is John 00 Fleming.

Having just hosted his own night at London institution Turnmills, the J00F label boss will soon turn his hand to launching his next album encapsulating the sound that has driven him to play and crowds to go wild in recent years. We'll be organising a competition where you can win your very own copy but first, did your question get through to the final cut?

I remember the first ever trance compilation I bought was "The Best Trance Anthems Ever" (1999) mixed by yourself. Do you look back at some of the tunes on that compilation (such as ATB - 9pm, DJ Quicksilver - Bellissima, Sakin & Friends - For a Princess) with fond memories and respect, or do you now regard that sound as simple commercial cheese?
Ed_Case

I see them as the story of where trance is today. Most of the tracks on that album were taken from 1995 ¬- 1998 and I think they were some of the best days of trance. Back then this sound was new and exciting and importantly fun, it?s when clubbing was all about going out to have a cracking night out, not like the chin-strokers today who hang around the DJ booth trying to be critics!

Which tune do you wish you'd written?
Latex Zebra

Oxygen by Jean Michelle Jarre. A true classic.

Is it still possible to make a living out of dance music?
Latex Zebra

Unfortunately the possibilities are become less common due to illegal file sharing. Only a few strike it lucky, if a track gets used on TV or Films for example.

Are you going to be producing anymore psy trance tunes, especially with Astral Projection?
Batmanuel

Oh yes for sure. Myself and Astral Projection have half a track written, I need to get back in the studio with them to finish it. Same story with Wizzy Noise and Astrix.

Who were the biggest influences in your early career and who do you think will be the next big thing?
Digikid

I?ve always done my own thing and never really try and copy anyone else, I think it?s important to create your own sound.

The next big thing? Keep an eye on Jay Selway from the USA, he?s currently producing some amazing music!

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.