Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: John OO Fleming - Global Trance Grooves Radioshow 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

John OO Fleming - Global Trance Grooves Radioshow  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
el lea

alta:29/07/05
jue 14-feb-2008 9:31

The best album that you ever mixed in my eyes was the Sunnyside Up compilation. Will you ever play at the one off parties that Winston throws in the future?
SunnySide

Wow, they were the good old days, in fact probably the best days of my career. Winston did call me out of the blue the other month, so yes we?ll try and make this happen!

How do you like to spend your time relaxing? And how?s Buddy your Bunny?
Minimoo

Due to my heavy touring schedule I enjoy simply relaxing at home on my sofa. It sounds really boring but I don?t get much quality time at home. Buddy is fine and loves relaxing with me on the sofa, bless him!

What's the most unusual request you've had while playing?
CK

Someone asking for a pint of beer! He was so drunk he thought he was standing at the bar when I was playing and even got angry with me because I wouldn?t serve him!

What's on your rider?
CK

Bottles of water! Not very rock and roll I know, but promoters love me because of this!

For someone who has been in the dance industry for over two decades, what is the difference between the dance industry today and when you first started? Would you say the dance industry is in better shape now than it was back then?
Nick Rockliffe

I love the changes in dance music, even when sometimes it seem like some damage is being done. I can?t hide the fact that in the ?good ol? days? clubbers were more united. They would enjoy all styles of music thrown at them throughout the evening and go crazy to each DJ, but today people seem to have blinkers on. If the next DJ comes on the decks and doesn?t play music in their genre they leave the dancefloor?!

What key factors do you think helped you through your illness?
General Zod

I think my love for music. I know it sounds a little cheesy saying this, but at that time in my life I was up there with Carl Cox etc, I was on the big DJ circuit travelling the world at a young age, but was watching it crumble while I spent time in hospital. This hunger to rebuild my career got me through it, I didn?t want to lose a job I loved doing.

There are big trance festivals in many countries around the world, from Japan to Morocco, Portugal to Brazil, the list is endless but what has been your enjoyable trance festival to play and / or attend and why?
**psy-man**

Ohh, Brazil for sure. I've never seen a country so passionate about music, they LOVE hearing new fresh music.

What's your favourite memory from Turnmills as the club closes its doors for the last time this Easter?
K8-e

I think the Trade days have to be very memorable, especially playing alongside Tony (de Vit). Damn those days where good!

Away from dance music what do you like to listen to?
K8-e

Talk radio...I kid you not! I need to rest my ears from music. Yes they do ache after listening to music constantly!

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.