Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Phil Reynolds @ Magic, Niceto 10/05/08 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Phil Reynolds @ Magic, Niceto 10/05/08  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
el lea

alta:29/07/05
jue 24-abr-2008 13:03

2004 saw the launch of Innovate, a new party which was to be a residency for Nick Sentience. Quite early in its history, you were announced as another main resident. Having two of the best hard dance DJs as residents for this party must have played a pivotal part in its immense success. How did you first get involved/approached about getting involved?

I?m very good friends with Nick and Nicki Sentience. They wanted to do a quality party with Most Wanted, who were doing Twisted at the time and wanted me as resident with Nick. I jumped at the chance as the concept was all about pushing new music and playing different styles.

I have so many, many fantastic memories of Innovate as the music was just so good but what were your favourite Innovate parties, ones that really got you ?busting some moves on the dancefloor??

There were quite a few that were excellent. I always really enjoyed playing there. The party that me and Nick playing 3 hour sets were really good. I like playing longer sets as it gives me a chance to play a few more different styles and mix things up a bit.

see that you have mentioned the well known and respected afterparty Provacation on your Facebook page. Have you played at a lot of afterparties?

I used to be a resident at Provacation. It used to be very hectic because soon after on the Sunday afternoon, I would then be playing at Solid Sunday in Harlesden. Sometimes I would come back from a Saturday night gig and get some rest for Sunday morning and afternoon!

Then I stopped playing for Provacation and I suddenly got my Sundays back to myself! I had a great time playing at Provocation, I have so many good memories. But I don?t miss having to be somewhere every Sunday morning.

After playing out do you like to have a bop at after party, sit down and have a few drinks and a good natter at the crack on or get some zeds for the week ahead and that Monday morning feeling?

It depends, sometimes I?d like to crack on if it?s a special party or occasion. But a lot of my friends haved moved on to different music. Your priorities in life change, so I mostly like to play my sets and then come back home and enjoy the rest of my weekend!

You?ve played around the world including places such as Brazil among other countries in South America, New Zealand, Ibiza and Australia. Of all the countries you?ve played in, which was your favourite?

I?ve really enjoyed Argentina, Japan and New Zealand.

You have played around the country including parties like Storm in Coalville. I have sampled crowds in clubs outside of London at places such as Hard South in Brighton and they seem to be more relaxed, more up for the music, with less attitude and more friendly. Do you find this to be the case as you play around the country?

Storm is one of this country?s best clubs that I have played in. It?s in a village called Coalville on the outskirts of Leicester. And people do make the effort and travel to it, from all over the North and Midlands as well as from the South. The club is great because it?s always packed and the crowd are up for a good night.

You have hosted your very own parties including the Heat Evolution event last year and Frantic's Phil Time back in 2004. Have you enjoyed these parties and would you like to do more of them in the future or are they tremendously hard work?

They are always good to do. I actually want to do one where I can play loads of genres of dance music. Starting off with house, the music would move into electro house, then tech trance, trance and hard trance before finishing off with hard house. It would be a real challenge, but I?d love to do it!

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.