Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Paul Van Dyk´s - VONYC Sessions 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Paul Van Dyk´s - VONYC Sessions  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
- Ariel -

alta:01/11/09
mié 06-oct-2010 1:11

Does this mean that each set is live and every time that you do them something new is going to happen?

- Exactly, for example I could play your favourite track, but it could sound completely different as I would play a different base line, additional hooks to it and different drums, so it would sound so much more intense and fit perfectly into the moment when I play it in my set.

What DJs are on your radar at the moment?

- There are quite a lot people such as the one’s we work with very closely including Filo & Peri, Alex Morph, Giuseppe Ottaviani just to name a few who we continue to work with and grow their careers.

What ‘ultimate’ track do you always ensure you carry with you which is guaranteed to make the crowd go off?

- Well obviously, whenever I play Fallen Angel, that’s always a sure shot, but one thing in the bag when I’m playing in Ibiza is a track called ‘Dreaming’ I think it is by Ruff Driverz, it has this little Spanish line, and a little Spanish guitar in there but is quite banging too, it always works.

Tell us something that people will be surprised to know about you? eg. any interesting hobbies that you can share with the world?

- Well one thing that might surprise people is my interest in dressage…the elegant way of walking and working a horse. I don’t ride myself, my wife does and she was very successful when she competed last year. I try to watch her as often as I can but sometimes with my DJ’ing commitments it can be difficult.

Your record label VANDIT is 10 this year, how do you feel about reaching the 10 year milestone? How do you feel dance music has changed over the past decade?

- It’s great, especially since things haven’t been so easy for the music industry over the last ten years. Us still being around shows means we must have done a few things right!

How do you think dance music has changed over the past ten years?

- Music has always changed, electronic music started as a small club culture and now its one of the biggest music genres around. At the same time, our general sound is more and more used in the normal pop world, more and more people are getting used to the electronic sound and if you listen to the Top 40 chart there’s a lot of songs that are ‘danceable’ but many of these songs lack our vibe and our feel. People who make this music they never experience electronic music the way we do, it may sound similar but they never have the ‘bang’ and the ‘oomph’ that we as electronic artists put into it.

Can you sum up Cream Ibiza and your forthcoming exclusive residency for us?

- Its high quality electronic music with the most level of entertainment and the biggest guarantee of having the best night of your life!

Supongo que será de Mayo/Junio del corriente:
http://www.cream.co.uk/featured-artists/paul-van-dyk/

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.