Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Paul Van Dyk´s - VONYC Sessions 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Paul Van Dyk´s - VONYC Sessions  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
- Ariel -

alta:01/11/09
sáb 01-ene-2011 18:05

Grammy Award-winning DJ PvD spoke ahead of his highly anticipated New Year’s Eve gig at The Dubai World Trade Centre!

AL: How does it feel to be back in the UAE?
PVD: I’m really excited, whenever I’ve played in Dubai, it’s been great, so I’m really looking forward to it.

AL: What has been your most memorable experience in 2010?
PVD: We had a great event in Berlin at the big 02 World arena – it was very special.

AL: Where are you most excited about playing in 2011?
PVD: Next year we will have a completely new tour concept that goes hand in hand with my new artist album. This is a really exciting project.

AL: What song do you love dancing to at the moment?
PVD: M6 – Days Of Wonder.

AL: Who is your dream collaboration for 2011?
PVD: As I mentioned before, I’m in the middle of producing my new artist album. And there have been a few fantastic artists I’ve had the chance to work with. But it’s still a little early to talk about it.

AL: Do you have a favourite spot to party at in the UAE?
PVD: Usually I only fly in and out, so I haven’t seen much of Dubai, yet. But this time my wife and I will stay a little longer and explore the party scene here.

AL: What’s the biggest crowd you’ve performed for?
PVD: That would be New Years Eve 2008 when I played at Barra Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to 1.3 million people.

AL: Who’s the coolest celebrity you’ve ever met?
PVD: I know quite a few famous people – but the reason we’re still friends is that I don’t talk them.

AL: Which celebrities would you love to meet?
PVD: I don’t care about celebrity status. That’s not important to me – it’s more about meeting somebody you can connect with.

AL: What’s your favourite song on your iPod right now?
PVD: Techno Fan by The Wombats.

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.