Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: (Review) John O´Callaghan Presents-UNFOLD 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

(Review) John O´Callaghan Presents-UNFOLD  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
M&L

dee jay prof.
alta:19/02/07
jue 21-abr-2011 11:13

John O'Callaghan's new album "Unfold", is out on April 8th.

'Unfold' is a certifiable trance classic released on April 15, comprising 14 inspirational tracks that reshape the boundaries of the 21st century dance-floor, pushing both the envelope and entertainment levels consistently throughout a momentous journey that fuses elements of blissful chill-out, dark tech-trance, emotive vocals and nuclear melodies.

Guests who joined the memorable party include Betsie Larkin, Audrey Gallagher, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Neptune Project, Timmy & Tommy and Thomas Bronzwaer. The globe-trotting DJ's international adventures have clearly influenced what is a remarkably mature album from a gifted talent still so young.

"For me, 'Unfold' means a lot of things, mainly the unfolding of my musical career and production mind, growing and developing constantly -- this is something I hold close to my heart," O'Callaghan revealed.

Other factors have also contributed to the affable Irish hero's rapidly evolving outlook on the world.
"On a personal level, my life away from the music has unfolded beautifully with my wonderful son Jack, who has brought many new aspects to my life. I believe that creating exciting music is about learning and expanding, and letting your mind unfold."

Unfold reiterates what O'Callaghan's growing army of fervent supporters already know -- the phenomenon's talent is now unstoppable.

1 Save This Moment (with Betsie Larkin)
2 Talk To Me (with Timmy and Tommy)
3 Perfection (feat. Cathy Burton)
4 Smokescreen
5 Bring Back The Sun (Ambient Mix) (with Audrey Gallagher)
6 Stargazer (with Thomas Bronzwaer)
7 Stresstest
8 Ride The Wave (with Giuseppe Ottaviani)
9 Impossible To Live Without You (with Betsie Larkin)
10 Mess Of A Machine (with Kathryn Gallagher)
11 Psychic Sensor
12 Centurion
13 Raw Deal
14 Rhea (Chillout Mix) (vs Neptune Project)

Ya esta disponible en la Red. Found It.

Me gusto muy mucho......9/10

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.