Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Entrevista a Talamasca 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Entrevista a Talamasca  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
lauchi87

dee jay
alta:22/08/05
lun 07-jul-2008 22:27

Talamasca is another story. Beside the fact that it is coming from the same book, what I loved about the name ?Talamasca? was that it was a group of people with some mind powers. I?ve been learning Mentalism for years now, and that?s why my label is called Mind Control Records. I love all those techniques, I am myself a hypnotist and a mentalist, and I am used to practising my skills backstage at parties here and there.

And now that we are speaking about this, and because you are from England, if anyone who reads this know how I can contact Derren Brown, it would be sooooo wonderful. This guy is really my idol, and I would love to meet him to design some experimental track during a party ? maybe an Antiworld one. This would be my ?childhood dream?.

What have been the highlights of your career so far?

Mmmmm?. that?s a very hard question. I think that to be part of the top five DJs in most of the countries where I play is more important for me than just ?one? highlight ? and I am always thinking that the best is always to come. I am still very far from my dreams, artistically speaking. I would consider that I?ll reach the highlight of my career the day I will have enough budget to make some kind of Jean Michel Jarre show. I still have plenty of time; I am ?only? 33 years old, heheheh.

What goals do you have for the rest of 2008? And beyond?

I have four projects in mind for this year. First, I need to finish the two albums I am working on. One is a collaboration album with my friends from the band XSI, that I?ve released the album with last year. Then I am working also on a much more personal project, because I am doing my next solo album around the concept of the four seasons. Not a Vivaldi remix, but ?my? own four seasons translated into music with four tracks of 20 minutes each. I am tired of the usual eight minute track standard.

Beside those two albums, I am working on a new website. I opened it a few days ago. It is called http://www.trancepool.net and the goal of this website is to offer to trance fans a site where they will be able to buy music directly from their favourite artists. We?ve made a system that allows anyone who makes music to upload their tracks there, generate a player and begin to sell their music through this player on their own website, or their myspace page. Beside this, and still on the same website, I am seeking now for the ?old school? artists ? and most of them came from England at that time ? to make a ?trance history? database, where people will be able to find the tracks they were dancing to few years ago, and for a cheaper price! I am so pissed off when I discover everyday a new website who sells my music without permission! I found some of them who are still selling my old tracks from the first album a 1.49 pounds, or from the newest one at 1.99 dollars!

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.