Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Entrevista a Talamasca 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Entrevista a Talamasca  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
lauchi87

dee jay
alta:22/08/05
lun 07-jul-2008 22:29

Amazingly high price ? especially after I put my last album for free on my own label website at http://www.mindcontrolrecords.com/free.html and even more when I put my old tracks for 20 cts of euros at http://www.trancepool.net! So if you know some artists who were, or who are making trance, any kind of trance, then tell them about it!

And my last project, still connected with the Mind Control stories. I am trying to find a way now to design a special live act, combining sounds and video, where I will ?play? with people?s minds using some tricks (hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming) to make them have their best time ever ? hahahaha ? but this will take me a year, minimum, so let?s wait.

Which DJs and producers have influenced you the most over the years? And now?

From the past, I have to say that I am very classic: Juno Reaktor was ?the revelation?, then came naturally Man with No Name, Astral Projection, Trancewave, Etnica, Total Eclipse and Hallucinogen. Those guys have for sure influenced and inspired me, no doubt about it.

But time passes, and now the scene have changed. I am not ?influenced? so much by trance artists. I search my ideas when I listen to older things, like Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, or mike Oldfield. I believe that I?ve found my own style. It is a bit pretentious to say, but I think that Talamasca is unique. But of course, I still have my favourite producers such as Astrix or Spacecat.

Your style has changed a lot over the last ten years. How would you describe the current Talamasca sound?

Well, I really don?t think that my ?style? have changed. I kept the same line because I am the same person who has mainly the same taste in music, and specially ?party music?. So of course, my music is less ?Goa? than before, because like any artist I follow the wave. But a few years ago, you would have described my music as ?full of energy with beautiful and deep melodies? That still matches what I am producing nowadays, but maybe now we can add ?in a very professional quality of sounds?. Am I ego tripping here?!

Good psychedelic trance is notoriously difficult to produce compared with other forms of dance music. Are you a self-taught music producer, or did you study formally?

I don?t agree at all! I used to believe also that our kind was more complicated. It is not true at all! There is not any kind of music which is ?easy to make? The thing is that because we have a loooot of sounds together then it sounds complicated, but from my opinion, 95% of the ?psy trance? released is ?easy?.

If we compare it to some other kind of music, such as jazz or classical, 99% of us are ?beginners?, musically speaking, because this is the point: electronic music is a mix of music and technology. Most of the people who make electronic music nowadays are not musicians, or not in the ?normal? meaning of it. I personally had the chance to play the piano for years and years when I was kid and teenager. I was ?punk? in the day, and I was being a piano bar player in the evening with good clothes, hahaha.

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.