Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Entrevista a Talamasca 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Entrevista a Talamasca  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
lauchi87

dee jay
alta:22/08/05
lun 07-jul-2008 22:32

But don?t misunderstand here, I think that it is very good that everybody can try to make music. In the past, only those who had the chance of having music lessons in a formal way could become musicians, and still only the best of them, the best ?technically? but sometimes, it is not the best piano players who are the greatest composers. Electronic music gives a chance to everyone to make music. Astrix, for example, is a very talented guy with a very good ear and a lot of ideas, but he doesn?t know how to play any instrument. Because of electronic music, he could become what he is now: a talented and respected musician.

What software and hardware do you prefer to use in the studio?

YeAH, finally a very easy question! I am a PC user, so ?logically?, I use Cubase 4 as a sequencer. For the rest, to name the most important, I am using the eventide H8000 for most of my effects (delays, reverb?), the Virus TI, Nordlead or Voyager minimoog for the hardware synths, and the rest is mostly from VST instruments. All those sounds are going through my RME fireface audio card, to my ?English? mixer that I love, the TOFT audio ATB16. + some little things like the powercore or UAD1. I am planning to buy an Andromeda synth in 2008 and I use Dynaudio BM6 speakers.

What inspires you to get busy in the studio? Is it difficult to constantly come up with new ideas?

YES! It is difficult for me, because when we make a track we are not ?free?! We have to keep in mind, in my point of view, that we are making music for parties, and to make the people dance! Most of the people for who I play are younger than me, and I also keep in mind that most of them are going to parties just to enjoy with their friends. So I make ?happy music?, which is not always my mood. And as I said earlier, I am tired of making the eight minute standard format tracks, with an intro, then it starts, going up until a first break, starting energetically, going down a bit before the ?final break? and then start ?full on? for the end? Come on, I?ve done more than 150 tracks like this, so I need some time to find new ideas. That is why I did the ?Zodiac? album ? to find a concept and change the length of tracks ? and that?s why now I am doing the ?4 seasons?.

The big problem is that in ?everybody?, you have also the ?anybody? syndrome, and because now it is easier and easier to produce yourself your own music and CDs, we?ve see a lot of bad production music in shops for the last years. But I am not complaining, it is the evolution of things, and like anywhere else, the best ones will succeed?.

(http://www.harderfaster.net/?sid=905809933507d0020cef67917a412edd&sec tion=features&action=showfeature&featureid=11935)

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.