Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Entrevista a Talamasca 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Entrevista a Talamasca  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
lauchi87

dee jay
alta:22/08/05
lun 07-jul-2008 22:40

You?re currently giving away you new double album ?Obessive Dream? on your Mind Control Records website as a thank you to your fans. Why are you giving your music away for free?! Is this not financial suicide for you as a producer and label owner?

First of all it is not financial suicide, because I also sold it in a normal CD form, and I sold as much as the previous one to tell you the truth, which was unexpected. And the goal, as explained above, was to give my music to everybody who couldn?t get it. Also, I was quite pissed off to see this album everywhere on Bitorrent or eMule. So I decided that if there is one guy who can give it for free, it would be me, not someone else.

Now, I believe that in the future, artists will have to give, or at least to sell cheaply their tracks, and they will make money by playing. There is no reason why my ?home-made track? will be the same price as Madonna! It needs to be cheaper. You don?t know me so well in England as in some other countries, but I think that I am known as the guy who always find a way to ?fuck the system?. I did it with my last album, and I still do it with the http://www.trancepool.net system because with our system, there is no intermediate between the artist and the customer, and we are the only ones who give 70% of the price (the price that the artists decide by themselves !!) to the producers.

You?ve played at festivals and events all over the world. What?s been your favourite festival so far? And where has been your favourite country to travel to?

After all these years it is hard to choose. The biggest was in Brazil anyway, and it is amazing to play for 35,000 people! As for indoor parties, I remember very well a party in Japan where the venue was an amusement park and there were roller coasters above the dancefloor people could use, it was amazing! Also, there was a boat from Israel to Cyprus in 1999, a cruise with parties every night in the middle of the sea, it was magic. For clubs clubs, I used to love the Fridge? in Brixton in the old times, for the Return to the Source parties.

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.