Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: [Sets & Info] DJ Reaky (Techno - Funky Techno - Hard-Techno) 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

[Sets & Info] DJ Reaky (Techno - Funky Techno - Hard-Techno)  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
Riva

dee jay
alta:07/02/06
vie 25-sep-2009 18:24

Interview with Reaky!

http://www.eilo.org/interviews.php?id=39&ame=true

Everybody treats music differently and probably this is what makes the magic?How did everything begin with you?

When I was a little kid aroud 5 or 6 and I saw and tried a keyboard sythesizer for the first time

Where do you get your inspiration?

Everywhere I can get ideas from everything what I hear. It can be any kind of music or any kind of sounds. For example I got inspiration for my track »Railroad Trip« when I was traveling 12 hours with a night train in Ukraine. The window was opened, because otherwise it was too damn hot in our smallest »coupe« I've ever seen, so I was listening to the sounds of that old train all night long I actually recorded that sounds with my mobile phone and later rework them in the studio from Lo-Fi mono to high quality stereo samples and used them in the track )

What about the moments that catch you alone? How do they affect your mind?

Usualy I get the best ideas when I'm alone.

What is your opinion about the modern sound and the way people get attracted by it?

This could be a very long debate I don't care about trends, I'm making my own style and this is some kind of driving techno on 136-140 bpm, sometimes little trancy or sometimes completely percussive but always with a lot of energy and in »reaky« style! Modern minimalistic techno is too slow and soft for me to listen or play it on a party.

Tell us about your future activities.

Music, music, music ...

If you must describe your style with a color what will it look like? Why?

It would be red, because it's hot and powerful But in a more technical way my music looks green ando yellow, but never red (no clipping).

Which is the party that you will never forget?

Many, many parties are in this category, especialy the wildest and craziest ones. Too many to mention them here I'm sure that »Renesanz: Urban Society« 02.10.2009 in Sofia will become one of them too!!

What would you say to all of the people who use drugs?

Have fun, but be very very careful, reasonable... use your brains

What is the most important thing for you in one track? Do we all need to search for the deep meaning?

For party music the most important things for me are: sound quality, energy, drive, crazy fresh ideas... Deep meaning is inside many times, but you don't need to search for it, the most important is that the track makes you crazy on the dancefloor, after all this is the purpose of a track

Sigue..

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.