Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: [Sets & Info] DJ Reaky (Techno - Funky Techno - Hard-Techno) 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

[Sets & Info] DJ Reaky (Techno - Funky Techno - Hard-Techno)  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
Riva

dee jay
alta:07/02/06
vie 25-sep-2009 18:24

Is producing music the best alternative for international success?

Producing is not alternative. It's the best way. If you spread your music around the world and people love it, then they will like to hear you playing on a party too. Much rather then DJs who don't have their own music. But if somebody produce music just because he wants to get international bookings, he will probably not succeed. So, this is not the way to do it. You must make music with your heart But if you are not a producer, then you have a very small chance to be an internationaly known DJ. And then you need alternatives, like having a famous radio show on a very famous radio or something similar.

How do you treat your fans? How does their attention make you feel?

I treat them as they deserve Without fans who like my music I wouldn't be successful. So, big thanx to everybody who support my music

Who is your favorite artist for all times and why?

I haven't decide who is my favourite, I like many artists... but if I would count who made more tracks that are really amazing, then I think The Prodigy would be on the number 1

How do you select your tracks for a party? Do you follow a special label or it is all depends on the moment?

It depends on many things. If we are talking about overall set, then country, type of the party and time of perfomance are the most important factors. For example in Spain I play little bit more percussive techno and in UK or Ireland maybe little bit more trancy. But it is still always my own style Which track I will play next really depends on the moment and »harmonic compatibility« with the previous one

When you get home after a very good party, what is on your mind?

After a very good party I usualy don't go home, I go directly to the afterparty hahaha
I'm very happy and satisfied that I chose this lifestyle )

Club or Open area?

If it's hot and nice weather and amazing location somewhere in the nature (preferably on a sandy beach), then definitely open air.

Think or feel?

I don't think, I drink <- i hope u won't translate this in Bulgarian language hehehe

Please, tell us your favorite thought and give us your wishes!

Good luck with the radio and see ya @ Renesanz!!! Have fun!

EILO.org supports you. Respect!

Big thanx!!!

Destaco esto:

Think or feel?
I don't think, I drink <- i hope u won't translate this in Bulgarian language hehehe

HEHEHEHE!!

Jajaj un groso RIKYYY, un genio, muy buena la entrevista... :)

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.