Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: Mala noticia sobre Frankie Knuckles 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

Mala noticia sobre Frankie Knuckles  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
Johny Wikinson

alta:16/09/03
vie 10-oct-2008 17:06

We've shared entirely too many good times over the years in every city and country I visited around the globe. I did my job and tried to remain respectful of the job at hand when it came to coming and playing for you. And when this thing got to be too much for me, I did what was necessary to correct it. But it was evident that I was going to lose my foot. And that was/is a private matter. One that I share with my family and very close friends. I just wish that instead of someone opening a forum about it here online, that I would've been trusted well enough by everyone to know that I would make a statement about it.

Just know that I've been doing everything in my power to get better and turn this situation around. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and well-wishes. Your blessings were well received. For the past 3 months I've been here at home, I've managed to rise every morning with a smile on my face and endure every obstacle that's been put in my path, to get back to where I need to be. On a dance floor with you. I can't thank you all enough for the love and respect you all continue to give me.

I am a very fortunate man.

Maximum Love & Infinite Respect~

Frankie

...al parecer nada tuvo q ver la Diabetes en este caso!

Salu2

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.