Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: COCOLICHE PODCAST 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

COCOLICHE PODCAST  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
Rastalien

dee jay
alta:12/07/07
dom 20-dic-2009 12:55

Biography of Monika Kruse

I was born in Berlin, but just after my birth we moved to Munich. I think Munich is a nice family city, it is clean, not too big (1.5 million people) and has wonderful lakes, rivers and a big park with full of nudes, it is called the english garden. Of course only in the summertime. The nudes. If you get too hot from this exciting sights, be sure the next beergarden will cool you down with a nice beer. In the wintertime it is better to go snowboarding in the alps to cool down. This city is one of german richest cities and people like it very safe and conservativ. Maybe that was the reason why a few people like me- got bored over ten years ago and startet to organise illegal parties and listen to technomusic. If you like to hear techno I would suggest you to check following clubs: Ultraschall or Nachtwerkclub . But I actually don't know anymore what is hot in Munich because I moved back to Berlin six years ago. Hey and you know what is so cool about Berlin? It has great lakes too! ;-) and one time in the year they even host a snowboarding contest on the Teufelsberg in Berlin. But don't remind me of the size of this mountain. Besides that Berlin is a bit the opposite from munich. It is very big, full with freaks, clubs and DJs and the has a special spirit in the eastern part, therefore some people call Berlin the Detroit of Europe.

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.