Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: El amor de NICK WARREN por Buenos Aires 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

El amor de NICK WARREN por Buenos Aires  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
H.A

alta:26/02/06
sáb 19-mar-2011 2:27

Les deje un reportaje a nick y hernan que les hicieron antes de hacer un b2b. que envidia de no estar ahii dios

Nick Warren

Hi there Nick, how's your week been?

It has been excellent! I have recorded this month’s ‘Sound Garden’ show for ‘frisky Radio,’ almost finished my next compilation album - and listened to amazing music. So all is good…

The Gallery goes Global on Friday! Tell us your most memorable release on the label?

I have done so many, it always seems to be the last one I am most proud of. So I have to say "Lima," but suppose the ‘Reykjavik’ album is also one I’m very happy with.

Playing B2B with Hernan, where did you first meet?

Hernan and I first met many years ago in Buenos Aires. As well as being an amazing DJ, he is one of the nicest men I know, a true gentleman.

Tell us why your sounds will work so well?

We know each other and trust each other’s taste and timing. That is vital in a B2B set.

What’s next musically for Nick in 2011 – any Way Out West offerings?

Jody and I are working on a new EP - sounding great. I have also been writing solo material and my next single ‘Buenos Aires’ comes out as Hope Recordings 100th release in March. Remixes by Terry Lee Brown Junior, Applescal and a great new talent in Argentina - Mike Griego.

You last played London in Feb – how was that?

It was great, I love the crowds in London and it’s a joy to play in my home country.

What country globally have you not visited – and would most like to play?

I don't think there are any to be honest. I have been lucky to play everywhere - but the best has to be Argentina, always incredible...

In previous B2B outings, have you ever had any creative differences (how have these been resolved)?

Some have gone better than others to be honest, but I’m not going to name names. There is no need to fall out over such things though. The great thing about this business, is most of us are the best of friends.

MOS has a brand spanking new LED wall. Do visuals help add to a DJ’s performance?

It is vital now that we give the crowd the ultimate clubbing experience. I am excited to see the wall!

In good old Gallery tradition, three words to describe Friday’s set?!

A mindblowing journey.

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.