Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: El amor de NICK WARREN por Buenos Aires 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

El amor de NICK WARREN por Buenos Aires  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
H.A

alta:26/02/06
sáb 19-mar-2011 2:27

Hernan Cattaneo

Hola senor, good day?

Really good day, thanks. Weather is great in Barcelona, sunny and almost hot!

Playing B2B with Nick Warren, where did you first meet?

In Argentina, a long time ago. Always been a fan from his DJing - and when I met him, also became a fan of the person! Nick is definitely one of the nicest in the industry. Every time we play together, I enjoy it a lot.

Tell us why your sounds will work so well?

I guess because there are a lot of common denominators in what we do. We both love to play good melodies and grooves.

What’s next musically for Hernan in 2011?

Very busy at the moment. I’m working on a lot of new tracks for the label and new remixes. Just finished a brand new track with ‘Soundexile’ and a remix with Martin Garcia – of a favourite classic. This is coming soon on Vapour Recordings’ 100th release.

Any surprises coming up on your ‘Sudbeat’ label?

Plenty of new stuff. The March release from ‘Lonya & Hakimonu’ is fantastic - and we have been having great feedback from the DJ Community. After this, a long list of releases every month.

What country globally have you not visited – and would most like to play?

Israel. For many years, have always heard great things. For some reason, never made it there yet…

Having done a Gallery B2B set with Danny Howells last year, do you ever have any creative differences behind the decks?!

Not really. Danny is one of the best DJs around – it’s very easy to play alongside him.

MOS has a brand spanking new LED wall. Do visuals help add to a DJ’s performance?

DJs are entertainers, any quality stuff added to the performance is always welcome.

In good old Gallery tradition, three words to describe Friday’s set?!

Nick + Hernan = Fun!

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.