Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: John 00 Fleming: "Pequeños consejos" 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

John 00 Fleming: "Pequeños consejos"  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
- Ariel -

alta:01/11/09
mié 26-oct-2011 23:42

The single most frequent question I get asked at the end of most interviews ……’and finally what advice would you give to up and coming DJ’s’? My answer used to be the same, ‘just be original and you’ll get noticed’. But have things changed in this day and age of technology? My answer today should be, ‘get a team of clever IT people around you and market the hell out of yourself. Don’t worry about the actual DJ aspect, just manipulate Facebook and Twitter then you’ll be booked around the World. That’s exactly how many of today’s new DJ’s have broke their careers,’ Unfortunately it’s a reality.

I have to admit, the web side of things is my personal weakness. I can’t design any form of website or newsletter. I haven’t got a clue about HTML, Flash or any kind of web based complicated language. I saw the change happening around the birth of Myspace. The back end of Myspace was so complicated to customise, people like me had the standard page whilst others started making really nice custom pages. These are the pages that stood out and got more attention. They looked more professional, giving the impression the person behind it is more professional and already a star. I think this moment was a game changer. We then saw super fantastic looking newsletters, websites, Youtube TV pages and eventually custom Facebook pages.

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.