Foros

Comunicación directa entre usuarios de buenos aliens

Escribir mensaje

Foro: Clubbers 

Tema: John 00 Fleming: "Pequeños consejos" 

E-mail:

Clave:

Para poder escribir un mensaje tenés que estar registrado.
Si aún no lo has hecho, registrate.

Tema:

John 00 Fleming: "Pequeños consejos"  

Mensaje:

Acepto haber leído y aceptar las REGLAS y las normas de NETIQUETA de este foro.

El sistema no permite utilizar códigos HTML. Sólo se puede utilizar:

Texto en [b]negritas[/b].

Las direcciones de web aparecerán resaltadas automáticamente.

Para publicar un video de Youtube o un set en SoundCloud, poner sólo la dirección. Por ej:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-ATg8Fdok
http://soundcloud.com/dj/setmayo

usuario
mensaje
- Ariel -

alta:01/11/09
mié 26-oct-2011 23:44

Learn how to promote yourself. Yes social network tools are important, but don’t over cook them, don’t make these look like you are a superstar, when you’re obviously not. Keep everything in context of where you are at in your career. Facebook is an important tool, but it’s not a magic gateway to the start of your wonderful career. Most of my own fans don’t bother with Facebook. In fact a big chunk of the World has got fed up with social networking and are starting to turn off. Your music will make more noise than any social network can create, my own career seems to be testament to that. While others seem to have to shout about what they are up to and force feed it to you, I find putting a solid; mix, radio show or track out makes a lot more noise. Word of mouth is the most powerful tool in the World.

Toyota, Ford and Nissan all have to do a hell of a lot of marketing and make a lot of noise being in a mass market. All this to sell a mediocre product. Create a quality product built with passion in the same way; Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari do, you’ll get a cult following for life.

I’ll have more blogs in the making regarding giving advice with DJing and productions tools.

Lo puso en Fb y me pareció interesante compartirlo....

Las opiniones y comentarios vertidos en estos foros son responsabilidad exclusiva de los particulares
que participan. Buenos Aliens desliga todo tipo de responsabilidad emergente de los mismos.